Phoenix Health Services believes in full transparency and will provide Covid-19 updates for each facility by 5:00 PM to reflect any changes from the previous day.
Sunrise Pointe Nursing and Rehab
Windsong Nursing and Rehab
New Positive Covid-19 Cases: This number includes any residents or staff who tested positive the previous day.
New Onset Cluster: A Cluster is defined as three or more residents or staff with new-onset of respiratory symptoms occurring within 72 hours of each other.
Total Positive Covid-19: This number includes all resident and staff positive tests since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Total Onset Cluster: This number includes all customers experienced by the facility since the beginning of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Our Response to Covid-19
- Secured necessary PPE and frequently monitor supply and burn rate.
- Covid-19 action plans are in place should there be a positive Covid-19 case.
- Identified dedicated staff for a Covid-19 unit, if needed.
- Increase frequency of sanitizing commonly touched surfaces.
- Multiple and ongoing in-services for facility staff regarding Covid-19, symptom screening, and infection control.
- Ongoing audits and in-time training for appropriately following infection control policies, including hand washing and proper use of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Restricted Visitation – only required staff and healthcare providers allowed.
- Symptom screening of staff and providers. Takes place prior to shift start and again mid shift.
- Increased symptom screening of residents. Multiple daily screenings for temperature and Covid-19 symptoms.
- Reduced communal dinning, and ensure 6′ distancing.
- Creative hallway activities and increased 1:1 activity time.
- Telehealth with physicians and provider when possible.
- Video chats with family encouraged.